Delightful chocolate cheesecake cupcakes with pretzel crust served with raspberries. These cheesecake cupcake recipe is great for Valentine’s Day. So delicious!
After realizing how long ago I made cheesecake I was so ready to start baking. I like cheesecake very much. I think it is one of my favorite dessert. That’s why I need to post more cheesecake recipes because I only have few. Definitely you can check Tiramisu Cheesecake or Raspberry Homemade Cheesecake Bars. Both of them are so good!
I made my chocolate cheesecake cupcakes few days ago and I can tell you the truth I couldn’t stop eating them. Three were not enough for me. However, I had to stop eating and share them with my children. Once my children came home they were surprised how pretty these cheesecakes are. Right after dinner they ate them. I think this will be one of our favorite desserts at home. They are so soft and they basically melt in your mouth.
Whenever I see cheesecake recipe on the internet I always see they are made with crackers crust, I wanted to change that so I opted for pretzel crust. I think it was one of the best decision ever. So crunchy and I even sprinkled some crushed pretzels on the top.
These adorable –> I can’t believe how pretty they are! <– chocolate cheesecake cupcakes are so easy to make. You need only few ingredients butter, sugar, cream cheese, eggs, pretzels and melted chocolate.
Don’t forget to bake them for Valentine’s Day. I promise you’ll love them! Check more mouthwatering recipes for Valentine’s Day.
Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes with Pretzel Crust
- 3/4 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. cane sugar*
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cane sugar*
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare muffin tin with silicone liners.
- In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels, cane sugar and butter. Pour pretzels into each liner, press firmly. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower the heat for 300 F.
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese with cane sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer for about 2 - 3 minutes. Add eggs, each at a time. Beat all ingredients together until all will become smooth. Add melted chocolate and mix.
- Pour cream cheese into each liner. Bake for about 25 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool off before serving. Store in refrigerator.**
* Regular sugar can be used. ** I've noticed that pretzel crust doesn't stick very well, so after baking remove cupcakes from baking pan an leave them with liners to cool off completely. You can serve them how they are or sprinkle pretzel crust back on top of the cheesecake cupcakes. Also storing them in the refrigerator makes the pretzel crust solid.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 281kcal Calories from fat 144|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
If you like Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes with Pretzel Crust see…