Moist and cakey almond bundt cake is perfect for Easter or any other holiday!
While Easter will be here in 10 days I am browsing through recipes and reminding myself what we ate on Easter. The most popular dessert that we made and still making is bundt cake. Sometimes, we baked small bundt cake. So we could put it in our blessing baskets. They were moist, delicious and perfect for brunch. We still have this tradition but I love reminding myself how was it when I was little.
My bundt cake is large. I baked it in 9 inch bundt cake pan. However, the most important fact about my almond bundt cake is that it doesn’t consist only flour. Half the all-purpose flour is substituted with almond flour. That’s why this bundt cake is moist and stays fresh very long.
Obviously, the main flavor are almonds. I even decorated my dessert with shivered almonds to add more crunchiness to the cake. I also added vanilla extract so my cake had a little hint of vanilla. I am even planning to buy almond extract to make my cakes more flavorful and bake even more.
So if you are looking for new recipes for Easter, just make this almond bundt cake. Your guests will love it and they will be asking for more. Definitely, I think it is perfect for an Easter brunch or as a dessert after dinner. Or you can bake on any other holiday! I have more recipes for Easter and they will be on the blog next week.
Almond Bundt Cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Smear with butter 9" bundt cake pan. Sprinkle some flour.
- In a medium bowl combine all-purpose flour, almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl mix electric mixer butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, each at a time and still mixing. Combine all ingredients very well. Add vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine with spatula.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes until inserted toothpick will come out clean.
- Remove from oven. Leave it for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove from the pan and cool off on wire rack.
Adapted from mojewypieki.com
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 318kcal Calories from fat 190|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
If you like Almond Bundt Cake check…